We believe we are only as good as our last financing.
Founded in 2002, Housing & Healthcare Finance, LLC (HHC Finance) is a commercial finance company
headquartered in the Washington, D.C. area with additional offices in New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania,
Massachusetts, North Carolina, Florida, Ohio, Illinois, Texas, California, and Washington. While
we are very active in the conventional commercial loan markets, our depth of experience is in underwriting
and closing healthcare and multifamily loans that are insured by the Department of Housing and Urban
HHC Finance's expertise in healthcare finance allows it to tackle opportunities that other firms find either
beyond their capabilities or too complicated. For each financing we work on, we commit a dedicated team
of professionals to process and underwrite the financing request. Our focus and expertise has resulted in
the most efficient lending process and closings for our borrowers.
HHC Finance prides itself on developing long-term relationships with its clients. We believe we are only as
good as our last financing. We are a high-touch and focused group of HUD professionals. We have a strong
working relationship with HUD's LEAN and MAP teams.
Our primary focus is on financing HUD-insured healthcare facilities and multifamily properties including:
- Skilled Nursing
- Assisted Living
- Memory Care
- Seniors Living
- Acute Care Hospitals
- Low Income/Subsidized and Market Rate Multifamily Housing
Our staff has over 150 years of combined HUD healthcare and multifamily financing experience. We are one
of HUD's leading lenders over the last 10 years with $3.6 billion in closed HUD loans.
Aside from our consistently high rankings within HUD and our ability to close on all types of HUD loans, the
following outlines some of the points that collectively differentiate HHC Finance from other firms.
- A mortgage origination company that has the ability to originate healthcare loans
and multifamily loans of all sizes throughout the United States.
- We are a fully approved mortgagee/seller/servicer of HUD-insured loans, and an
approved issuer of GNMA guaranteed pass-through securities.
- The firm has managed debt and equity restructuring transactions for numerous
projects with extensive experience in loan workouts.
- We have received approval for multiple portfolio transactions.
- We are one of the few firms that have closed on a HUD Section 242 hospital loan.
- Continually work with HUD on new initiatives and policies